Sunday, February 6, 2011

Were does the weekend go?

I know I'm not alone in this thinking.  I am exhausted and it's Sunday night.  I'm getting ready to go to a party to watch the Superbowl.  I'm looking forward to it.  I know it will be a GREAT time.  My team isn't playing, so...  It's fun to be with friends and enjoy a good night out and all the trappings that go along with the evening.

But, I'm tired.  I haven't finished the laundry yet.  I made the snacks I needed to make for the party.  I just finished listing the items I wanted to list on eBay.  I mean I JUST finished.  And now I'm squeezing in a post on my blog.  I'm not doing a good job at any of my "home" jobs this weekend.  Maybe I'm getting old.  Maybe I'm just lazy.  Maybe I waste too much time.  But, I feel like I've been working my butt off all weekend.

It would be fun to find some time to learn how to take and upload photos to this blog.  I'd like to make it prettier.  I'd love to write about some of the deeper thoughts I think during my days.  Instead, you get a little whine.  Maybe you have some cheese in your house.  You can enjoy that while you peruse this submission.  *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, it is so hard to get everything done. I always make lists and I think that probably makes me feel more defeated because I NEVER get everything done on my list...haha. Take care and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does help to make lists! What I would really love is a couple more hours in each day!

    Come and join my amazing giveaway from Splenderosa!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete

Comments from my readers bring sunshine to my day. They make me so happy.