Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

Ok, it's WAYYYYY past new year's eve and why am I talking about resolutions?  I posted a blog about Tips for a Happier and Healthier Frame of Mind.  How have I incorporated this into my life?  Well, I'm exercising, I'm focusing on the positive and I'm decluttering my environment.  That's a start.  What do I want to say about changes in my life?  Exercise is a tough change.  It is way easier to sit on the couch than it is to get on the treadmill.  I'm trying.  I'm at the gym 3 to 4 days a week.  I want to be there more, but that's where I am now. I'm getting items on eBay every week.  I'm not making the kind of $$ I'd hoped to make, but I'm still making the effort.  This is a dilemma to me.  Should I put these items on eBay or just bring them to the thrift store?  Struggle.  Focusing on the positive... I've got a secret for you...I HATE my job.  My boss is a poor manager.  I struggle with complying with the requirements of my job and the way my boss tries to use me as a tool to get more productivity out of company employees than they provide on their own.  I AM NOT HIS TOOL.  I think I will talk to him about this tomorrow.  Oh well, maybe tomorrow is my last day.  We will see.

1 comment:

  1. Atta girl, keep going and don't forget to rely on His strength to get you through - moment by moment. I too am trying to get regular exercise and declutter so I understand your struggles!! Good for you for getting to the gym that often!! I think that's great, I don't go to the gym but have an eliptical in my home and I have been slacking of late, so I best be getting my butt moving soon!!! Sorry to hear that you are struggling with your job, I've prayed that God will be with you and guide you in this area. God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Comments from my readers bring sunshine to my day. They make me so happy.