My son is a fan.
My husband is a great guy. My son had been planning to go to this convention for a year. He was planning to go with a buddy. Said buddy got married this past year. Buddy's wife said, "no way are you going to that convention and blowing $400 like you did last year." I had given my son 2 nights in a Baltimore hotel for this convention for his birthday gift. Going alone didn't sound like that much fun, but he really wanted to go. My husband, being the great guy that he is, went with him. Throughout the weekend I received pics of the GREAT TIME they were having. I texted my husband and asked him if he saw anyone there his age or older. By the end of Saturday he texted me back and said YES! He had seen three people his age or older.
It was a HUGE crowd and there were lots and lots of people in costumes. Evidently this convention is a very big deal. Here are a few of the pics that were sent to me over the course of the weekend.
I'm really glad I didn't have to go. This doesn't even look like a little bit of fun to me.
|35,000 people in attendance|
382. Girlfriend time (she came over for dinner and a movie)
383. Thai restaurants that deliver
384. The ability to make my son so happy
385. My husband
386. The desire to clean out a closet
387. The energy to get some of the closet cleaned
388. A better attitude about my job
389. Still being ok with whatever my job turns out to be