|Lord Polonius from Wikipedia|
So says Lord Polonius in Shakespeare’s Hamlet
He knew the consequences of expectations
“For loan oft loses both itself and friend,”
True this. A loaned item lost will cause strain on a friendship.
“And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.”
Resulting in poor management of one’s own resources.
This may be something our Congress, President and those 47% of Americans not paying income tax can study.
I'm linking with G-man for a Friday Flash 55
30. Only a 3-day work week, but I'm glad it's Friday
31. First cost of living raise in 6 years. 2%, but better than a stick in the eye
32. An extra 1.7% deducted from my paycheck for Social Security withholding. I guess I must be rich, 'cause my President said he was only raising the taxes of the rich
33. Taking down my Christmas decorations this weekend
34. Having lunch with a girlfriend
35. Getting the hang of google apps
36. Goat chops for dinner tonight (I'll tell you how they were next week)
37. Cold days with bright sunshine
38. Boiled turnips
39. Friday (I'll say it again!)