Friday, September 30, 2011

The truth

I've got nothin'.  Sorry.

I was thinking about doing a 30 day blog and exercise challenge, but that just is not going to happen this month.  I just don't have the energy for it. 

I don't want to whine about my house.  So I'm going with one of my Dad's favorite sayings.  "If you don't have anything nice to say.  Don't say anything at all."  I think it's appropriate. 

I hope you took a moment to stop by Kati's CulturTwined blog.  She wrapped up her interview with me.  If you look, you will get to know me even better.  :)

More truth.

"You don't have a Soul.  You are a Soul.  You have a body."
C.S.Lewis

3 comments:

  1. i will just take being beautiful anyday...smiles...and you are too of course...havea most lovely weekend....will pop over in a bit toget to know you...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothin' is fine...showing up is good.  i am figuring that out.  heading over to get to know you better...love the quote by c.s lewis.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always go with "if you don't have anything nice to say, come sit by me!"

    ReplyDelete

Comments from my readers bring sunshine to my day. They make me so happy.