Hurricane Sandy will come to my house between 2:00 a.m. Monday and 2:00 a.m. Tuesday. Color me nervous.
Let's look over the checklist of everything I need to do to prepare for Sandy.
- Buy bread, milk, and toilet paper
- Get furniture off the deck
- Tape windows
- Invited Hurricane Irene to come last year and clear most of the trees from around the house
Prayers are welcome. Seriously. Pray for us.
638. Stores with vodka (hurray!)
639. Tenants are out of my house (there will be a blog on this)
640. Knowing there is only so much we can do to prepare for the storms in our lives. Trusting in God and his plan for us is the most we can do
641. God is good
642. The faith in God given to me by the Holy Spirit