Monday, January 3, 2011

My voice

It's all about the tenacity and stick-to-it-tiveness, isn't it?  Ok, I'm starting off on the right foot.  I'm clearing clutter.  I'm selling my clutter on ebay.  Awesome....one man's trash is another man's treasure.  I used to do this a couple years ago, but I had a nasty run-in with a coworker and yada, yada, yada...he was fired, but you know, these HR things can be really long and painful.  Anyway, I lost my momentum and ebay just fell off the radar.  Now, I'm back.  I want to clear clutter and hold on to what matters most to me.  This DOES make me happy.  I listed a few things and they are SELLING!  I hope to keep the momentum going.

And... I have a workout buddy ready to go on Tuesday.  She wants me to come to the gym on my lunch hour and exercise with her.  I HATE to exercise, but.. I will be there.  And I will let you, dear reader, hold me accountable (as well as the pants I can barely zip anymore).

Lastly, the thing that has made me the happiest.  I got a comment from two bloggers I LOVE.  EW from "in the hush of the moon" said hi to me and said my words touched her.  AND, then, B from "Farmgirl Paints" commented and thanked me for posting.   I just about jumped out of my skin, I was so happy.  My voice does make a sound..., and someone heard me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from my readers bring sunshine to my day. They make me so happy.