Friday, July 20, 2012

What comes of whining

I speak my need as you requested.

You’re busy with chores.  I shouldn’t be crying.

You get angry.

I give up, more easily than I typically do.  

Is this what I want? Are you going where I’m going?  Are cuddles on the couch forgotten feelings?

Slam

Silence settles around the house, now that you're gone.

Joining G-man with a Friday Flash 55

441.  Friday is here
442.  Only one more week on my own
443.  Understanding that sometimes when people yell, or talk very loud and aggressively to me, it's about them.  It's not about me
444.  Cooler temps outside.  whew

10 comments:

  1. I think I've been to your house when stuff like this happens. Oh wait, this stuff happens at my house, too. Boo :( Well done expression of something much too familiar. Keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happygirl....?
    This is far from happy!
    But I will say this...It's a PERFECT story!
    Loved your 55.
    Thanks for playing this week, please make the Friday Funfest a regular stop...
    Have a Kick Ass Week-End

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have such mixed feelings at the slamming of the door.  On the one hand, it could mean the end of any future cuddles.  On the other, if all that's left is yelling, then it's better to be alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ouch this one is far from happy...much more painful and such aloneness in it as well...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ouch too.... that was so sad ~  

    That is a good 55 story ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. A shame the way we let little things tear love apart.

    ReplyDelete
  7.  I'm so glad you're back.  I enjoy the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ouch!  That's 55 words of familiar!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful close especially.  Very human.  k. 

    ReplyDelete

Comments from my readers bring sunshine to my day. They make me so happy.