Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Happy to be seen

I think I mentioned that journaling was not my strong suite.  So, here I am quite a few months later and a bit wiser.  Still working on forgiveness... that works much better for me with people I love and like.  Not so good with folks I'm forced to be with (authority figures, etc.), but I know it's the right thing to do, so I'm forcing myself.  Taking a sick day from work now and that really helps.

Now, for something that has really made me happy.  I've been reading other blogs out there.  There are some really beautiful blogs with some very uplifting content.  I had been in a rut of reading dismal blogs from folks very unhappy with the places life was taking them.  Evidently cyberspcace can be a place to dump a lot of your personal garbage.  And, ironically enough, most of these blogs were about being eco-conscious, leaving a tiny carbon footprint and on and on.  Oh my goodness, being green can be so depressing.  Now, I'm not saying the blogs I've read that make me feel so happy are "slash and burn" advocating folks, no way.  They are women enjoying their lives.  Enjoying their children.  Hopeful.  I'm sure they care about the environment and the future for their children, but they don't write in a way that insinuates there is no hope unless you go off the grid and live in a cave.  And, their blogs are beautiful.  Covered with beautiful images.  I've got to get a camera and learn how to upload images.  I may have to learn how to take pictures.  I've never been very good at that, but, like I've said before, you don't stop living life to the fullest until you are ... you know.

I'll work on blogging more consistently and learn how to "beautify" my blog.  I am a bit inspired, but I'm also a bit lazy.  Let's see what comes through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from my readers bring sunshine to my day. They make me so happy.